Browse by Industry - Business Services
23 Matching Jobs
Business Services jobs
Our client is a regional provider of storage solutions for direct consumers and businesses that prides itself in their professionally managed facilities, state-of-the-art security, and round-the-clock accessibility for their customers. Their success has seen them grow to over 30 world class facilities across 5 countries in the region. The company projects large growth opportunities in the near and sustainable future. They are seeking a Regional Marketing Executive.
- 360 marketing position with focus on digital
- Make an impact on the regional business growth
A legal Secretary role to a few Partners and Associates. We are seeking stable Legal Secretary candidates with at least 5 years' experience within the legal sector. Offshore law firm experience will be an advantage
- Prestigious Offshore Law Firm
- Competitive remuneration
As the legal secretary, you will be responsible for providing secretarial support to the lawyers with whom you are working in the Singapore office. This includes amending of documents, diary management, liaising with clients and other administrative tasks.
- Prestigious law firm
- Good learning experience
As the Junior Talent Acquisition Officer, you will be responsible for managing sourcing, recruitment and employer branding strategies. You will perform end-to-end recruitment process and be in charged of conceptualising an effective tale
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Growing MNC in APAC
Our client is a leading international education company. Based in the UK, they have grown to have a worldwide presence with Asia Pacific as their focus area of growth. To add to their offerings and complement their belief in holistic education, they have launched a series of holiday activates. They would like invite a Senior Marketing Executive for this business unit to spearhead the communications, update and maintain the website and administer marketing campaigns.
- Take the lead on marketing activities
- Work in the international education sector
As a Recruitment consultant your responsibilities would include:
- Specialize in recruiting professionals in your given discipline and industry, being a trusted adviser for your clients and candidates
- Develop your client base through business development activities
- Understand the clients business needs and most importantly maintaining a knowledge of the candidate market.
- Interview candidates to find out details about their background, expertise, financial expectations,and professional aspirations
- Manage the recruitment process, interview feedback and salary negotiations for both candidates and clients
- Develop relationships with C-level clients
- Work in a meritocratic environment
As the HR Generalist, you will be responsible for the full spectrum of HR operations, policies and programmes across the global offices. You will be an integral part of developing the firm's HR function to enable the company to be more competitive and efficient with their processes.
- Located centrally
- Open, fun culture with a diverse team
An exciting Business Development Manager role has come available at one of our clients who are a Global market leader in their field.
- Full global market coverage with an MNC
- Network with CEOs & Senior Management clients
Looking to build and grow your career with a prestigious company? Have you always wanted autonomy in the way you work? Do you love interacting with people on a daily basis? Desire a good challenge? Look no further - join PageGroup now! We are a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions.
- Own and develop your market as a specialist
- Work with the world's biggest brands
As an administrative assistant, you will be working with a team of consultants and be responsible for scheduling meetings, arranging conference calls and making travel arrangements for them. You will also be heavily involved in preparing presentation materials and information collation and to take on ad hoc administrative matters assigned by the Office Manager.
- International brand name
- Career growth