Browse by Industry - Financial Services
14 Matching Jobs
Financial Services jobs
- Featured JobSingaporePermanentSG$4,500 - SG$10,000 per month (SG$54,000 - SG$120,000)
This is a newly created role within one of the fastest growing fintech companies in the region. You will be in charge of developing the real estate, property management, government and quasi-government relationships.
- Fast-growing fintech firm (Top 40, SEA)
- Strategic business development role
As the Senior Payroll Officer, you will be taking on a payroll and generalist position for up to 200 employees. You will be providing payroll support to the team and working on any ad-hoc HR generalist duties that may arise. This is a 1 year contract position with an international bank.
SingaporePermanentSG$4,500 - SG$5,500 per month (SG$54,000 - SG$66,000)
- Great central location
- Multinational bank
Equity research role for a well-backed independent investment research firm, covering Asia for US buy-side clients.
SingaporePermanentSG$50,000 - SG$70,000
- Cover Asian companies for US buy-side clients
- Report to the Managing Director
Marketing Manager, Fintech Start-Up
- Opportunity with a well-funded fintech venture
- Regional role with potential for global exposure
As an Accounts Receivables Executive, you'll play a vital role in building a results-driven department. In a role with a strong focus on collaboration, you will act as the bridge between the AR team and other key areas of the business. Your key responsibilities will include the following :
- Responsible for AR billing and receipts
- Perform checking, validation and assurance of performance invoices..
- Update of AR invoices and receipts entries into accounting system
- Ensure customers are billed in accurate and timely manner
- Maintain monthly closing for receivable ledger
- Maintain petty cash vouchers and record transactions into accounting system
- Accounts Receivables Executive - 1 year contract
- Opportunity to work in a MNC
As a Receptionist, you will be responsible for being the first point of contact with visitors and it is essential for you to be professional and welcoming at all times. In addition, you will need to handle inquiries and phone calls and to support any administrative duties assigned to help support office operations.
- Prestigious Investment Firm located in CBD
- Excellent employee welfare
This is a team secretary role supporting 3 investment professionals (Directors and AVP) reporting in to the Admin Manager in an Investment firm. Your responsibilities will include providing secretarial support (calendar management, complex travel arrangements) while assisting the team with compilation of reports, research data and preparing of presentation materials.
- Attractive remuneration and benefits
- Secretarial support for 3
The candidate should have 2nd level support on the following technology: This is a trading floor support role.
- Window 7
- MS office suite
- Messaging (Exchange/Outlook)
- Mobile services (Goods)
- RSA Token
- Some knowledge on Active Directory
- Management of PCs and user accounts in Active Directory
- PCs - Cloning and Deployment.
- Good communication
- Desktop Support Engineer - Trading Floor Support
- Financial Service experience
As the Software Engineer, you will create trading applications for financial market operations - focusing on the core development of the trading system order management protocol, managing internal processing, and connectivity to gateways.
- FinTech industry
- Central working location
As an Administrative Assistant, you are crucial in assisting the Office Manager in the smooth running of the entire office operations. You will be her deputy in supporting the employees with administrative work and to assist in the coordination of internal and external events that are held once every quarter. You will also help to manage enquiries directed via email or phone calls.
- Located in the heart of Singapore
- Career progression