Browse by Industry - Financial Services
14 Matching Jobs
Financial Services jobs
- Featured JobSingaporePermanentSG$4,500 - SG$10,000 per month (SG$54,000 - SG$120,000)
This is a newly created role within one of the fastest growing fintech companies in the region. You will be in charge of developing the real estate, property management, government and quasi-government relationships.
- Fast-growing fintech firm (Top 40, SEA)
- Strategic business development role
- Provide Levels 1 & 2 end-user support for in-house and Trading Floor environments
- Provide remote IT support to APAC/regional offices
- Engage in basic Windows server and Network (LAN, WAN) troubleshooting
- Manage infrastructure services vendors according to SLAs
- Assist in IT reporting/documentation, and adhoc project work
- Opportunity in the Financial Services industry
- Central working location
The Personal Assistant will be required to provide secretarial support in areas of travel arrangements, calendar management, meetings in addition to inbox management for the CEO. Furthermore, you need to provide office administration such as liaising with vendors during the set up stage and are also required to oversee the reception area. You will also be required to set up and take initiative with regards to the processes.
- C-suite support role
- Urgent role
- *Ownership to deliver infrastructure .
- *Plan and execute end to end planning across all phases of the project, track, review and monitor implementation tasks and issues, resolving technical challenges within defined constraints
- *Gather the Requirements and create the necessary request to procure the new hardware/software
- *Coordinate with interfacing and partner systems for integration testing and rollout
- Infrastructure Consultant
- 1 year renewable contract
Reporting to the Country Head, you will be managing a team of 4 in Sales Support functions. You will also be handling projects and to support new launches from various business functions. You will need to have prior hands-on experience in operations and sales support and have managed a team before.
- Management role
- Opportunity to take part in projects
- Work with the Technology PM and lead all the Optimization project initiatives in APAC region
- Prepare FRD based on the approved BRD.
- Prepare project plan
- Conduct regular meeting with all the relevant stake holders and status update.
- Communicate effectively with all technology partners (Dev team, Datacenter, librarian, infra…etc) and ensure timely project delivery.
- Ensure quality in all deliverables
- Support UAT and production implementation
SingaporePermanentSG$4,500 - SG$5,500 per month (SG$54,000 - SG$66,000)
- 1 year renewable contract
- Technical Support Analyst
Equity research role for a well-backed independent investment research firm, covering Asia for US buy-side clients.
SingaporeTemporarySG$3,000 - SG$5,000 per month (SG$36,000 - SG$60,000)
- Cover Asian companies for US buy-side clients
- Report to the Managing Director
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Welcome, greet, assist and direct clients and guests of the organisation
- Respond to enquiries in a professional manner
- Assist in the preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls
- Answer all incoming calls
- Arranging couriers, sorting and distributing post
SingaporePermanentSG$50,000 - SG$70,000
- Attractive remuneration package
- Centrally based location
Project Manager, Mergers & Acquisition (Indonesia Market)
- Strategic role in the M&A consulting space
- Exposure to both buy-side and sell-side
As the Senior Payroll Officer, you will be taking on a payroll and generalist position for up to 200 employees. You will be providing payroll support to the team and working on any ad-hoc HR generalist duties that may arise. This is a 1 year contract position with an international bank.
- Great central location
- Multinational bank