Browse by Industry - Financial Services
13 Matching Jobs
Financial Services jobs
- Central RegionPermanent
- Provide Levels 1 & 2 end-user support for in-house and Trading Floor environments
- Provide remote IT support to APAC/regional offices
- Engage in basic Windows server and Network (LAN, WAN) troubleshooting
- Manage infrastructure services vendors according to SLAs
- Assist in IT reporting/documentation, and adhoc project work
- Opportunity in the Financial Services industry
- Central working location
As an Accounts Receivables Executive, you'll play a vital role in building a results-driven department. In a role with a strong focus on collaboration, you will act as the bridge between the AR team and other key areas of the business. Your key responsibilities will include the following :
- Responsible for AR billing and receipts
- Perform checking, validation and assurance of performance invoices..
- Update of AR invoices and receipts entries into accounting system
- Ensure customers are billed in accurate and timely manner
- Maintain monthly closing for receivable ledger
- Maintain petty cash vouchers and record transactions into accounting system
- Accounts Receivables Executive - 1 year contract
- Opportunity to work in a MNC
- *Ownership to deliver infrastructure .
- *Plan and execute end to end planning across all phases of the project, track, review and monitor implementation tasks and issues, resolving technical challenges within defined constraints
- *Gather the Requirements and create the necessary request to procure the new hardware/software
- *Coordinate with interfacing and partner systems for integration testing and rollout
- Infrastructure Consultant
- 1 year renewable contract
This is a team secretary role supporting 3 investment professionals (Directors and AVP) reporting in to the Admin Manager in an Investment firm. Your responsibilities will include providing secretarial support (calendar management, complex travel arrangements) while assisting the team with compilation of reports, research data and preparing of presentation materials.
- Attractive remuneration and benefits
- Secretarial support for 3
- Work with the Technology PM and lead all the Optimization project initiatives in APAC region
- Prepare FRD based on the approved BRD.
- Prepare project plan
- Conduct regular meeting with all the relevant stake holders and status update.
- Communicate effectively with all technology partners (Dev team, Datacenter, librarian, infra…etc) and ensure timely project delivery.
- Ensure quality in all deliverables
- Support UAT and production implementation
- 1 year renewable contract
- Technical Support Analyst
A home-grown financial services start-up is looking for high potential entry level candidates to join them as a Junior QA/Production Support Associates.
You will join a company which has strong track record in terms of growth, and get lots of opportunities to learn about micro-payment, FX, hedging and equity trading businesses from industry experts.
SingaporeTemporarySG$3,000 - SG$3,500 per month (SG$36,000 - SG$42,000)
- Grow your career in the Financial Sector
- Learn from industrial experts
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Welcome, greet, assist and direct clients and guests of the organisation
- Respond to enquiries
- Assist in the preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls
- Answer all incoming calls and handle caller's inquiries whenever possible
- Arranging couriers, sorting and distributing post
SingaporePermanentSG$26,400 - SG$36,000
- Attractive remuneration packageseo
- Immediate requirement - Competitve Salary
A Junior Office Administrator role for an International Online Financial Advisory Start up company
- Exciting opportunity with a well-known startup
- Good Remuneration
As the Senior Payroll Officer, you will be taking on a payroll and generalist position for up to 200 employees. You will be providing payroll support to the team and working on any ad-hoc HR generalist duties that may arise. This is a 1 year contract position with an international bank.
SingaporePermanentSG$3,500 - SG$5,500 per month (SG$42,000 - SG$66,000)
- Great central location
- Multinational bank
This is a client facing advisory role within the private equity space. You will be tasked with managing research projects as well as client relationships.
- Client facing front-office role
- Manage research projects for clients