Browse by Industry - FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods)
8 Matching Jobs
FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) jobs
Our client is a global leader in luxury goods with an strong global presence. They currently have an urgent requirement for a Change Management Specialist to support their new system integration.
- Change Management Specialist
- 1 year contract with leading brand
A pioneering F&B manufacturer based in Tuas is looking for a Marketing Manager to spearhead their marketing efforts and manage the team.
- Expanding FMCG company
- Company transport provided
Due to expansion, a well-known luxury retail brand is looking for an experienced SAP FICO Consultant to improve and support their finance and procurement systems such as SAP, Ariba and Concur
- Challenging & fast-paced environment
- Regional exposure
A pioneering F&B manufacturer based in Tuas is looking for a Brand Manager to champion brand positioning in the market.
- Be the brand leader for a leading brand
- Expanding FMCG company
A leading wine company is currently looking for a Regional Marketing Manager to provide support to Regional Brand Marketing Managers and South East Asia partners.
- Growing company in FMCG
- Spearhead marketing strategy for Southeast Asia
Sales Support and Analyst for a leading MNC in packaging industry located in Tuas
- Great analytical and learning opportunity for a leading company
- Great salary package
You will report directly into the CFO and liaise with the Executive team on a monthly reporting and analysis capacity. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Consolidating financial and sales data and preparing management reports
- Business planning including budgeting and forecasting, financial modelling, feasibility studies, etc
- Delivering quality insights to the consolidated financial figures for presentation to the CFO
- Contributing to the overall development and execution of finance strategy
- Responsible for CAPEX planning, pricing, costing and ad hoc investment analysis for new business expansion.
- Excellent brand name
- MNC Culture
Reporting to the Senior Accounts Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Performing monthly closing of accounts in accordance to Fixed Assets Accounting which includes accounting for capitalization, disposals and transfers
- Establishing a system of controls and procedures for asset acquisitions, disposals and transfers
- Assisting the Senior Accountant in Projects and AP initiatives
- Reporting costs, productivity, margins, and expenditures and offer financial recommendations
- Calculating quarterly estimated tax payments; assembling data for quarterly and annual tax filings.
- Opportunity to be part of a leading MNC
- Experience in fixed asset accounting required
Financial analyst in a fast-growing US MNC
- Regional scope
- US MNC