Browse by Industry - FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods)
18 Matching Jobs
FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) jobs
As a sales operation analyst, you will be working closely with the senior management group in setting targets, doing evaluation for the sales team and facilitating them in the day-to-day operations.
- Innovative work environment
- Excellent growth potential
An attractive opportunity to work with a leading organization in the FMCG industry.. The role will be an addition to their existing finance team, starting as a contract position, and eventually moving to a permanent role.
- 1 year, contract to permanent
- Great working culture
Stellar opportunity to liaise with external suppliers as Accounts Officer in world's FMCG industry giant
- Learning opportunities
- Conducive working environment for personal growth
This position will work closely with the VP Finance, and will be performing functions similar to a finance analyst. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Planning and analyzing costs of business activities
- Providing the cost data to internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring accurate financial reporting and production reporting
- Assisting in factory budgeting and forecasting
- Global FMCG player
- Looking for immediately available candidates
Sales position within a leading MNC in FMCG industry
- Sales position within a leading and prestigious beverage company
- Great salary package
Our client is a US beauty brand renowned for its iconic style and award winning star products. Since entering the Singapore market, their business has grown exponentially, garnering many loyal fans of the brand. The team in Singapore is seeking to replace a Sales Analyst. This person will be in charge of collating and analysing sales data then making commercial recommendations to improve sales performance.
- Iconic beauty brands
- FMCG industry
Exciting role with a European MNC in the consumer goods industry
- Job rotation opportunities
- European consumer goods industry
Working closely with the Finance Director, your key responsibilities will include:
- Monthly revenue forecasting, planning and variance analysis
- Assisting the management with forward looking revenue and cost forecast
- Generating reports to provide analytical insights on monthly revenue and sales
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing variance
- Finance Analyst - CBD
- Career progression opportunities
A International Sales Support role for a luxury retail and B2B organisation. This role reports to the International Sales Manager and supports them with tracking, investigating, and reporting sales information and resolving problems.
- Competitive Remuneration
- Great career advancement
A receptionist role for a luxury retail and B2B organisation. This role reports to the Operations Manager and acts as clients' and visitors' first point of contact, representing the brand values.
- Stability in Career
- Flexible Working Environment