Browse by Industry - FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods)
24 Matching Jobs
FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) jobs
Our client has an immediate requirement for a Training Administrator to join their regional hub office in Singapore.
- Training Administrator - Global Player
- Immediate requirement - Competitve Salary
Sales position within a distributor in beauty industry
- Sales position within a leading and prestigious beverage company
- Great salary package
Exciting opportunity to work in a multinational trading and commodities company as a Treasury Executive
- Guaranteed career progression with visibility
- Excellent work life balance / learning potential
Are you looking for new challenges in your career? Are you a fan of FMCG products? If so, this is the perfect opportunity for you! You will be providing secretarial support to the Managing Director of a FMCG MNC.
- Multinational Exposure
- Business Support and Career Advancement
Sales Analyst - Leading FMCG
SingaporePermanentSG$45,600 - SG$60,000
- Expanding organization
- Dynamic working environment
If you are a junior candidate who is passionate about FMCG industry with a few years of administration experience, this might just be the right position for you! This role supports the CEO in all general administration duties. Kindly note that the office location is at Jurong West and shuttle bus service from Jurong is provided.
SingaporeTemporarySG$3,000 - SG$4,500 per month (SG$36,000 - SG$54,000)
- Regional Exposure
- Learning & Development
Our client is a global player in the Automotive industry headquarter in Europe and with a strong presence in Asia. They currently have an urgent requirement for a Customer Service Executive to join their team based in Singapore.
- Customer Service Executive
- Immediate start and competitve salary
Marketing executive role within an MNC specialized in distributing beauty products
- Exposure in a fast growing company
- Hands on marketing experience for junior candidates
Due to expansion, a well-known luxury retail brand is looking for an experienced SAP FICO Consultant to improve and support their finance and procurement systems such as SAP, Ariba and Concur
- Challenging & fast-paced environment
- Regional exposure
As the Senior HR Officer, you will be taking on the full responsibility of payroll and taxation matters for up to 250 employees. You will also be providing general HR administration support to the Singapore office.
- Located in the West
- Newly created opportunity to make your own