Browse by Industry - FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods)
12 Matching Jobs
FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) jobs
- Featured JobSingaporePermanent
Excellent opportunity for a UX/UI designer to join a tech start-up with good reputation, working on web and mobile products.
- Regional exposure and learning opportunities
- Dynamic team-based environment
A beauty company is looking for an experienced and passionate individual to train and manage Beauty Advisors on the brand and its variety of products.
- Renowned European brand
- Great company perks
Market Analyst for a leading MNC in F&B industry
- Great analytical and learning opportunity for a leading company
- Great salary package
A premium multi-brand retailer seeks a copywriter to join their marketing team.
- Write for prestigious brands
- Apply your creative talent
You will report directly into the CFO and liaise with the Executive team on a monthly reporting and analysis capacity. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Consolidating financial and sales data and preparing management reports
- Business planning including budgeting and forecasting, financial modelling, feasibility studies, etc
- Delivering quality insights to the consolidated financial figures for presentation to the CFO
- Contributing to the overall development and execution of finance strategy
- Responsible for CAPEX planning, pricing, costing and ad hoc investment analysis for new business expansion.
- Excellent brand name
- MNC Culture
As a Paralegal, you will be working closely with the International Legal team, providing legal support for a renowned video and online games developer and publisher.
- Leading Gaming Company
- Paralegal - international exposure
Regional sales manager for a high end FMCG company
- Sales management role for a junior experienced
- Being part of a leading MNC
Reporting to the Senior Accounts Manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Performing monthly closing of accounts in accordance to Fixed Assets Accounting which includes accounting for capitalization, disposals and transfers
- Establishing a system of controls and procedures for asset acquisitions, disposals and transfers
- Assisting the Senior Accountant in Projects and AP initiatives
- Reporting costs, productivity, margins, and expenditures and offer financial recommendations
- Calculating quarterly estimated tax payments; assembling data for quarterly and annual tax filings.
- Opportunity to be part of a leading MNC
- Experience in fixed asset accounting required
Financial analyst in a fast-growing US MNC
- Regional scope
- US MNC