Browse by Industry - Industrial / Manufacturing
16 Matching Jobs
Industrial / Manufacturing jobs
- Featured JobSingaporePermanent
This is a newly created headcount under the Singapore office, where you will play a pivotal role in looking at the full sets of accounts.
- Travelling opportunities (25% travel)
- Newly approved headcount
As the Human Capital Officer, you will be taking on the full spectrum of HR responsibilities for the Singapore business and working in a team to support more than 500 staff with regards to the HR needs of the company. Your main duties will cover the Talent Acquisition and Compensation & Benefits spectrum while also providing ad-hoc support to the other functions.
- Global FMCG company
- Located in the West
This Indonesian Speaking candidate will be responsible for quotation and order processing of spare parts sales to customers in the region. Close working with the Customer Consulting team, Sales team and related departments will be required.
There will be close collaboration with the headquarters in Europe and other offices.
This position is reporting to General Manager, Services.
- Great Career Advancement
- Great stability
As a Customer Service Executive, you will be in charge of processing expense reports, submission of proposals, tracking sales progress, troubleshooting technical problems and maintaining records. You will also be an integral part of the sales process whereby you will coordinate with sales representatives overseas and the headquarters to process payments and track inventory.
- Centrally Located
- New Set Up
As the Receptionist, you will be the front desk ambassador of the company to any visitors or clients. You will also play a crucial role in the being the first point of contact for any incoming calls.
- Located in the West
- Permanent Role
Reporting to the finance manager, your key responsibilities will include:
- Being in-charge of full sets accounting, in compliance to US GAAP
- Preparing GST tax submissions
- Assisting in management reporting functions
- Liaising with external auditors and tax agents
- 1 year, contract to permanent
- Great working culture
This attractive opportunity gives you a chance to work closely with the finance manager, and your key responsibilities will include:
- Being in charge of the accounts receivable function for one of the business units
- Overseeing the credit control, and reconciliation functions
- Being in charge of end to end accounts payable function
- Following up on the invoicing
- Contract convertible to permanent
- Located near the MRT
An exciting and rewarding career with a US MNC
- Training and development opportunities
- Pioneer and Well Established Company
As an After Sales Administrator, your main responsibility is to liaise closely with customers, attending to their inquiries. You will also need to prepare quotations and process orders and liaise with Headquarter when necessary and you will be working in a team of 3.
- Career growth