Browse by Industry - Industrial / Manufacturing
19 Matching Jobs
Industrial / Manufacturing jobs
As the Receptionist, you will be the front desk ambassador of the company to any visitors or clients. You will also play a crucial role in the being the first point of contact for any incoming calls.
- Located in the West
- Permanent Role
Excellent opportunity for a Systems Analyst to join a market leader within the semiconductor MNC. Friendly, international working environment with excellent benefits and good work-life balance
Main jobscope: Operational support (50%), programming (20%), project management (20%), maintenance (10%)
- Excellent work life balance
- Friendly international working environment
An exciting and rewarding career with a US MNC
- Training and development opportunities
- Pioneer and Well Established Company
Excellent opportunity for a junior Java Developer to join a market leader within the semiconductor MNC. Friendly, international working environment with excellent benefits and good work-life balance.
- Excellent work-life balance
- Friendly working environment
You will be a key member of the finance team, reporting into the Finance controller. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Being a part of the accounting processes in accordance with the statutory requirements, company policies and procedures
- Helping the finance controller with the closing process
- Being in charge of full sets of accounts
- Liaising with the auditors for the closing process
- Accounts executive - convertible to perm
- Opportunity to work in a leading MNC
As a Customer Service Representative, you will work closely with the sales team and assist them with end to end order fulfillment and inventory management. You will liaise with offices and clients based in Asia Pacific to ensure that the production and delivery of goods are in order. In addition, you will also have to track sales forecast and come up with strategies to maximize revenue. Traveling is required for this role.
- Travel for work
- Stable MNC
This is an invaluable opportunity for Financial Analysts who are looking to further their career in a high-performing finance team.
- In-depth analysis role
- Individual contributor
As a Customer Service Executive, you will be in charge of processing expense reports, submission of proposals, tracking sales progress, troubleshooting technical problems and maintaining records. You will also be an integral part of the sales process whereby you will coordinate with sales representatives overseas and the headquarters to process payments and track inventory.
- Centrally Located
- New Set Up
Accountant - manufacturing accounting experience required
- Established and stable company
- Steep Learning Curve