Browse by Industry - Industrial / Manufacturing
32 Matching Jobs
Industrial / Manufacturing jobs
Excellent opportunity for a junior Java Developer to join a market leader within the semiconductor MNC. Friendly, international working environment with excellent benefits and good work-life balance.
- Excellent work-life balance
- Friendly working environment
As the successful applicant you will be joining this multinational covering their Singapore business. You will have your own portfolio with a chance to really impact the way the HR function attracts talent. Through senior stakeholder engagement and an in depth analysis of the business requirements you can really be part of how the HR function is shaped.
- Desing and Implement HR policies
- Manpower Planning
This attractive opportunity gives you a chance to work closely with the accountant, and your key responsibilities will include:
- Being in charge of the accounts payable function for one of the business units
- Processing purchase and sales invoices
- Checking T & E claims
- AP executive - Contract to Perm
- Located near the MRT
Financial Analyst - Opportunity to take on more responsibilities in a world class FP&A team
- Listed US MNC
- Strong internal transfer opportunities
A exciting opportunity as a Software Engineer with a leading manufacturing MNC.
Key technologies: C++, Real-time OS, Object-oriented, SDLC
- Career opportunity with a multi-billion MNC
- Emphasis on work-life flexibilty
Reporting to the Regional Audit Head, your key responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing the audit for the organization in Singapore
- Evaluating effectiveness of existing controls, and improving internal control processes
- Summarising audit results, and ensuring resolution of audit processes
- Proposing improvement for the internal audit function
- Internal audit manager
- Contract convertible to permanent
Reporting into the Head - FP&A, your key responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for the management reporting functions
- In charge of monthly business reporting and analysis
- Looking into the business plan and organization forecast
- Monitoring the units sales and costs
- Opportunity to work with a Fortune 500 MNC
- Located in CBD
An exciting opportunity for Business Analysts to work for one of the most sought-after brand names within the tech R&D industry. Fast-paced and challenging environment with great career progression and travel opportunities. Work with brilliant people in a collaborative and team-based environment.
Required - domain knowledge in logistics/supply-chain/manufacturing.
- Well sought-after brand name
- Innovative, collaborative, fast-paced environment
A exciting opportunity as a Software QA Engineer with a leading electronic manufacturing MNC.
Key technologies: Software testing methods, SDLC
- Excellent learning opportunties in software QA & testing
- Emphasis on work life blance
As the Assistant HR Manager, you will be focusing on Learning & Development design, Training & Analysis and implementations of new programmes. You will also ensure that the company's employee's practices comply with local labour law and employment standards across the region.
- Regional exposure
- Good career progression