Browse by Industry - Industrial / Manufacturing
35 Matching Jobs
Industrial / Manufacturing jobs
- Featured JobSingaporePermanent
This is a multi-tasking end to end Customer Service Executive position. You are expected to work independently with minimum supervision. You will cover all aspects in a sales cycle, from handling customer enquiries to providing quotations, order processing, shipping arrangement and follow up of payment and resolution of customer feedback and complaints. You will report to the Customer Service Lead in Singapore and work closely with headquarter in Europe.
- Rewarding Benefits
- Great Stability
Tax Accountant - Newly created position
- Clear market leader
- Strong training and development
This is an exciting hybrid role with a highly-coveted Pharmaceutical/Manufacturing firm. Perfect for you if you are a junior analyst who are looking for your next career advancement.
- Cross-functional learning & development
- Excellent role for junior analysts
Excellent opportunity for Accountants who are looking to take the next step up in their career with a stable Hong Kong-listed MNC.
- Supportive upper management
- Renowned household brand name
As the Training & Development Manager, you will be leading the L&D function of the company and spearhead the company's learning and development programmes. Your main responsibilities will cover Training, L&D Programmes, Talent management and Organizational Development.
- Located in the East - Shuttle Provided
- Specialist Training & Development Position
This is a role that will be focusing on HR business partnering for your respective unit and being the main liaison for all union matters for the company. You will play a strategic role fronting union negotiations, handling grievances and disciplinary issues and overseeing HR processes.
- Dynamic team environment
- Excellent career progression
Treasury Accountant - US listed MNC
- Regional role
- Centrally located office
An exciting and rewarding career with a US MNC
- Training and development opportunities
- Pioneer and Well Established Company
Reporting into the Regional Head - FP&A, your key responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for analysis of cash flow statements, balance sheets, and P&L
- In charge of monthly business reporting and analysis
- Looking into the business plan and organization forecast
- Monitoring the units sales and costs
- Regional role
- Located in CBD