Browse by Industry - Property
5 Matching Jobs
Junior secretary to support the Head of Department of a prestigious professional services firm based in Singapore. You will be in charge of providing first hand secretarial support to the head of department and additional ad hoc support to their team of 3-8 people. You should be very well versed in calendar management, heavy travel arrangements, meetings coordination and some experience in event management will be an advantage.
- Excellent Growth Potential
- Leading Brand Name
Reporting to the AP Manager, you will be overseeing the Singapore entity. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- Set invoices up for payment
- Enter and upload invoices into system
- Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
- Liaising with team in India for processing requests
- Located in CBD
- Contract extendable to permanent
As HR & Admin Executive for this company, you will be tasked with the exciting prospect of strategically managing and supporting the HR needs of the company that is setting up operations in Singapore in an individual contributor role. You will also be in charge of the office management duties and some basic accounts management.
- Located in the West
- Full spectrum HR & Admin responsibilities
A Legal Secretary / Office Manager to an office of 80 people staffs. You will need very good legal secretarial experience and office administration experience.
- Competitive remuneration
- Great stability