Browse by Industry - Technology & Telecoms
67 Matching Jobs
Technology & Telecoms jobs
- Featured JobSingaporePermanent
Excellent opportunity to join an established start-up as a Product Manager. You will be the key person in shaping how their B2B products develop.
[B2B SaaS, iOS, PHP, data analysis]
- Well-known tech start-up
- Design, build and roll-out products from scratch
- Strong ownership of AP functions and opportunity to learn
- Excellent mentorship for guaranteed career progression
- Exceptional opportunity to work in a global market leader
Stellar opportunity to liaise with external suppliers as AP Accountant in world's largest communications network
- Strong ownership and opportunity to learn
- Excellent mentorship for guaranteed progression
This is an invaluable opportunity for strong external auditors to further develop their career with a globally renowned brand name in the Technology start-up space.
- Excellent progression
- Fast-paced working environment
The successful applicant will have an amazing chance to lead and manage all aspects of the Human Resource functions for our clients Regional HR team. Your role will be a key strategic position for the company on all HR matters. This company is always looking to empower and train professionals looking for their opportunity to excel and grow their career in new and innovative ways.
- Expanding Tech Company
- APAC Role
A well-known Japanese MNC is looking to hire a SAP SD Consultant to join them.
- Pleasant team-based environment
- Good work-life balance
Credit Controller with a UK MNC, regional experience
- Fast track your career
- Internal Job Rotation
A excellent opportunity to join a large multinational organization as their C++ Firmware/Software Engineer.
- Excellent technological exposure
- Well-established organisation
This is an exciting opportunity for Big 4 candidates who are looking to start their commercial experience within Internal Audit.
- Travelling to Europe, Asia, and the US
- Newly created headcount/role
Partnerships management role for an MNC in telecommunications
- Manage a well established portfolio of clients
- Regional role covering Singapore & Malaysia
As the Taxation executive, you will be working closely with the finance head of the organisation. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing income tax provisions and income tax returns
- Tax computations
- Lodging objections after assessing tax computations and responding to IRAS queries
- Timely settlement of tax payments
- Opportunity to be part of a leading MNC
- Contract, with possibility of conversion to permanent