Browse by Industry - Technology & Telecoms
23 Matching Jobs
Technology & Telecoms jobs
- Featured JobCentral RegionPermanent
- Provide system integration support via MS Exchange and Powershell for .NET application and Identity & Access Management (IAM) products.
- Communicate effectively with clients on issues faced - raising tickets/escalating to the application development teams.
- Engage in projects involving the integration of infrastructure systems and security applications
- Develop and maintain IT operational documents
- Opportunity in the IT security industry
- Central working location
An exciting opportunity to join a well known software solutions firm as their IAM Consultant.
- Exciting Role
- Well Established Organization
As the Talent Development Specialist, you will be an integral part of the HR function of the company and spearhead the company's learning and development. The job includes designing, planning, organising and implementing the Learning & Development initiatives of the company in order to help retain and develop the company's employees.
- Located in the West
- Fast-paced, dynamic environment
We are looking for a Junior mobile developer for our client in logistics Industry with wide range of services across the APAC region.
As a Mobile Developer / Programmer, you will report to the Head of IT Dept. and mainly focus on:
- Participate in business analysis, design, development and development for new application and functionality
- Provide support and maintain the existing systems and application
- Permanent Role
- Dynamic and fast-paced environment
Newly created position with NYSE listed MNC
- Newly created role
- Regional role
Our client is a fast-growing Japanese MNC based in Singapore. Japan is the HQ globally. The core business is to provide system operations and management for major Financial Institution and Data Centers. Our client also have subsidiary in Indonesia and Myanmar.
What you will do as a Business Analyst?
- Working with IT planning & design team technology to further translate the business requirements into technical requirements.
- Working with end-users to understand the from perspective of effective and efficient system development.
- Translating end-user requirements into proper Business Requirements Documents
- Collaborate with technical teams to resolve system issues, making sure all issues are addressed effectively and timely
- Central Location
- Overseas training opportunities
Our client is a well-established global Japanese IT Hub with continuous growing business in Singapore.
They offer a wide range of IT services in various fields, from hardware, software, licenses, support and individual business consulting across SEA.
They are looking for a Senior System Engineer with Cloud Technologies: Azure, O365, AWS etc.,
This role will report to the Group Team Leader directly.
- Cloud technologies & Global projects exposure
- Continus training opportunities
This is a excited opportunity to join a leading retail brand in Singapore with fast growing business and very popular amongst the market.
The IT Assistant Manager will be responsible to ensure the overall effectiveness of day-today IT functions and work cohesively & effectively in alignment with the overall corporate objectives.
- Opportunity to managing a team
- Dynamic and fast-paced environment
This is a new role created for my client's office in Singapore, under their customer support business unit and this new role will look after the Senior Customer Advocates, Customer Advocates and Associate Customer Advocates in the Asia region.
- Great Career Advancement
- Regional Team Lead/Senior Manager/B2B
As the HR Executive, you will be in an exciting role helping to expand the team in Singapore. Your focus will be on planning, designing, initiating and managing the HR processes to ensure that the company has the best practices in place for matters relating to HR and employee practices You will also ensure compliance with local labour law and employment standards.
- Located centrally
- Dynamic and fast paced environment