IT - IT Systems & Testing jobs
7 Matching Jobs
IT Systems & Testing jobs
My client is a global leader in the automotive industry. They offers premium & luxury car brands across Asia with the headquarters in Singapore and businesses in Indonesia, China and Australia.
They are looking to hire a System Analyst who will report to Business Process Manager directly, and will involve the business process, main job scope is:
- Management and support of daily End Users IT requests/issues on business application systems
- Support of business application systems with key focus on the System
- Competitive package & benefits
- Permanent Hire
This is a very excited opportunity to join a electronics and semiconductor MNC with over 70 years history.
As a System Engineer, you will be joining a team with 4 members and report to the Manager directly, responsible in the administration and maintain of test system and servers as well as develop scripts to support the production environment on the test system.
- Very stable and friendly team culture
- Perm role for in-house environment
Our client is the largest independent bank with lots of branches across different countries. Singapore the their brunch office with very fast growing business.
They are looking to hire an Application Support Analyst, this role will be reporting to the Head of IT directly, focus on:
- Manage system development, system design and review, building the system, testing and quality assurance, and deployment;
- Provide application support for vendor supplied systems and in-house developed systems;
- Participate in IT projects
- Central Location
- Attractive company benefits
- Provide 1st level support for existing SAP systems
- Assist the team in the development of SAP solutions
- Participate in system improvement projects when required
- Excellent learning opportunities
- Permanent hire
As BCM Analyst, you will provide support for delivery of the organisational BCM Framework and Program. This includes assisting Business Units with developing and reviewing their BCM documentations, conducting training and exercises to enhance staff awareness of BCP, as well as preparing reports for management updates and audit responses, amongst others.
This role will report to the Head of BCM directly.
- Excellent career progression
- Regional exposure
Our client has almost 50 years history globally. They are a shipping & trading company with fast growing business across SEA. They are market leader of local market distribution networks, regulatory systems and local business conditions.
They are looking to hire an Assistant IT Manager to join their rapidly grow business, who is responsible for:
- Implementation, enhancements, maintenance and the administration of the Microsoft Dynamics Navision System
- Continuous support to users and work closely with the business to understand if and how to implement business
- Permanent Role
- APAC projects exposure
Our Client is a well-established multinational in the retail industry with a strong brand name across the Asian market. They are looking for a chinese-English speaker who is experienced SAP Business System Analyst, good experience of MM and PP modules.
You will need to provide Asia regional support in all phases of SAP implementation and support, including design, documentation, testing, training and business process change management
- Permanent role in a central location
- Regional project exposure