IT - Networks jobs
6 Matching Jobs
- Central RegionPermanent
- Provide Level 2 & above network support for DWDM, SDH and Huawei devices.
- Carry out operational maintenance, network design, and implementation for transmission network, IPLC and IEPL.
- Engage in data centre network duties when required.
- Engage in network projects for local and APAC operations when required.
- Central working location
- Excellent growth opportunities
- Create deployment plans
- create configuration templates
- create configurations
- advanced troubleshooting
- handle escalations
- make design decisions
From a technology perspective:
- Predominantly CISCO
- There are PBX sites that are currently outsourced
- NICE call recording environment is outsourced
- Cisco - Senior Engineer
- 1 year initial contract
The F5/Network engineer will take charge of all post-sales support for existing F5 LTM/GTM and networking infrastructure solutions. Working closely with the service delivery manager, the incumbent will be contribute to solutions architecture, implementation, post-sales support and project work.
- IT security industry
- Excellent learning opportunities
- Install & configure network devices, cabling, and rack solutions according to user requirements
- Escalate Level 3 networking issues to overseas network engineers
- Provide post-sales support to clients on network projects - working closely with sales & product engineers
- Ensure secure storage of customer imaging, and data centre requirements
- Permanent hire
- Working location in the west
Network Engineer with an electronics market leader
- Perm role in a MNC
- Project exposure