IT - Systems Administration jobs
3 Matching Jobs
Systems Administration jobs
- Featured JobCentral RegionPermanent
- Provide system integration support via MS Exchange and Powershell for .NET application and Identity & Access Management (IAM) products.
- Communicate effectively with clients on issues faced - raising tickets/escalating to the application development teams.
- Engage in projects involving the integration of infrastructure systems and security applications
- Develop and maintain IT operational documents
- Opportunity in the IT security industry
- Central working location
As the System Engineer, you will function within the IT infrastructure team of the company's maritime business - covering system administration, disaster recovery, server backup, vulnerability checks, vendor management, and IT project work.
- In-house working environment
- Regional exposure
Our client is a well-established global Japanese IT Hub with continuous growing business in Singapore.
They offer a wide range of IT services in various fields, from hardware, software, licenses, support and individual business consulting across SEA.
They are looking for a Senior System Engineer with Cloud Technologies: Azure, O365, AWS etc.,
This role will report to the Group Team Leader directly.
- Cloud technologies & Global projects exposure
- Continus training opportunities