You are here
Accountant - Contract to Perm
Contract convertible to permanent
Excellent career exposure with a leading MNC
About Our Client
Our client, is a listed multinational company in oil & gas industry. They are currently expending their finance team in Singapore, and is looking for a dynamic professional to join them.
Reporting to the Finance manager, your duties will include the following:
- Handling Full sets of accounts, including AP, AR and GL.
- Assisting Finance Manager and CFO on annual budgeting, monthly variance analysis.
- Being in charge Overall year-end statutory reporting and audit schedules.
- Liaising closely with internal stakeholders on documentation preparation for client.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you should possess the following criteria:
- CA/ CPA qualified
- At least 5 to 7 years full sets of accounting experiences within multinational companies
- Detail oriented person and able to work independently
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Immediately available to start work
What's on Offer
The company is successful and profitable and this position has significant growth prospects going forward. There is a high chance that you will be converted to a permanent headcount. The company has a dynamic working environment and they located near the MRT station.