You are here
This position is now filled
- Prestigious Australian MNC
- Execellent learning and grow
About Our Client
Our client is a prestigious Australian Multinational that specialises in packaging solutions for a comprehensive cover of different industries, such as food and beverages, household items, pharmaceuticals etc. They also manufacture their own packages and offer it to other firms. Our client has more than 30000 staffs worldwide across 30 different countries with a record of over $15 billions sales every year. They are now seeking a capable individual to take on part of the administrative work and grow together with them.
- Report to the Office Manager
- Providing secretarial support to 2 regional presidents of Dutch and British nationals
- Assisting in the logistics of the regional meetings, quarterly meeting and monthly meetings
- Helping with the organisation of company workshops such as training workshops and new joiners workshops
- Assisting in the office administrative work, including stationary, equipment, pantry etc.
- Other ad-hoc duties
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years of experience in secretarial and office administration function
- Preferably with experience in supporting senior people in the management team
- Strong team player and able to work well in a team and able to follow instructions from the team lead
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fully proficient in all Microsoft Office tools
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to join a global firm with great regional exposure. You will have a good remuneration and get a good amount of exposure to senior stakeholders within the firm. A fun-loving culture on a day-to-day basis.