You are here
- 1 year renewable contract
- J2EE application consultant
About Our Client
The client is one of the biggest names in the banking world. This is a 1 year renewable contract position and are expanding their team.
- Disaster recovery planning, test co-ordination and recovery execution
- Manage and implement updates to systems and applications; verify fixes
- Provide focused knowledge and support of integrated vendor solutions
- Define additional monitoring or other alerts in order to notify of problems, incidents, or SLA breaches
- Create and update production support documentation (e.g., run book, knowledge database)
- Perform application availability check after OS/DB upgrades
- Perform file configuration and settings changes regarding the different app and web servers on which the application is hosted
The Successful Applicant
- In-depth troubleshooting of application/server/system as escalated by Level 1 suport team
- Liaison with application users for analysis and provide short-term or tactical solution.
- Analysis of log/data and work with development support for permanent solution or Long Term solution via Problem management process
- Follow-up with application users for verification of permanent fixes applied in production by development support team.
What's on Offer
The role will offer you a chance to work with an exciting and dynamics team to develop and implement exciting project plans. Our client will offer the right candidate attractive remuneration. Attractive fringe benefits including full medical coverage and reimbursement of travel will be provided.