You are here
Assistant Accountant - Korean Speaking ( US Listed MNC)
- Established and stable company
- Global MNC with regional exposure
About Our Client
Our Client is the world's leading technology expert that helps companies optimise and unlock strategic values within their technology infrastructure. With operations in more than 100 locations, they offer the most robust and in-depth solutions for small to global Fortune 500 companies. Partnering with us, they are looking for an assistant accountant to support their regional headquarters in Singapore.
Reporting to the Accounts Manager of Asia Pacific, you will take ownership of the month-end accounts closing, AP, AR, GL for the Korean market. You will also be exposed in managing the GST submissions and financial analysis in a quarterly basis.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal applicant should have:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting/Finance from a reputed educational institution
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Korean language
- Relevant work experiences in financial accounting
- Results driven and ability to work in a team!
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment with the world's leading technology expert. Our client emphasizes and invest a lot in their employees, you may look forward to much more training and development opportunities!