You are here
Assistant HR Manager - L&D Design and T&A
Good career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a local manufacturing company that has since expanded with subsidiaries across the region. They have also formed partnerships with companies across the globe and are looking for a talented individual to join them.
As the HR Assistant manager, you will be responsible for assisting and supporting the department in recruitment, Learning and development and other HR-related processes. You will ensure operational effectiveness and your duties include, but are not limited to:
* Reviewing and advising business units on HR policies and practices
* Managing employee engagement and employee grievances
* Performing job evaluation and designing and implementing a learning and development programme for employees
* Assisting with coordination and facilitation's of various employee development programs
* Administering training grants and subsidies for all government-funded programmes.
* Conducting training and supporting the Senior HR Manager
* Communicating closely with employees regarding any disciplinary issues or HR-related matters
* Other HR projects assigned
The Successful Applicant
* Minimum 6 years of work experience in a HR generalist position
* Previous experience in manufacturing industry is advantageous
* Well versed with Employment Act, EFMA, local remuneration guidelines and policies
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* T&A and L&D Design experience is preferred with significant exposure within the blue collar field
* Prior project management experience and familiarity with SAGE HRIS system favourable
* Degree in Business, preferably specialised in HRM
What's on Offer
A unique opportunity to join a close-knit and family-oriented company. As you will be working on the full spectrum of HR responsibilities, you will be an integral part of the business in a job that offers good career progression in a supportive team with an opportunity for regional exposure.