You are here
Audio-Visual Technician - Global Education Brand
- In-house working environment
- Permanent hire
About Our Client
The client is an international brand with a prestigious presence in over 80 locations worldwide. Committed to upholding their standards in providing world-class education, the client is now hiring for a Audio-Visual Technician to join their campus technical team.
- Provide Audio/Visual technical support for sound systems, digital mixing boards, lighting, video conferencing and recording equipment.
- Work with campus users on audio/visual set-up requirements.
- Carry out inventory management for audio/visual assets & equipment.
- Manage vendor repairs on audio/visual equipment.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma or above qualification in audio-visual related studies.
- 1-2 years experience in the audio-visual/theatre industry.
- Knowledge with MAC OS, Crestron, AMX, video-recording would be advantageous.
- Good communication skills to liaise with multi-cultural users.
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply.
- Singaporean citizenship.
What's on Offer
The client offers you an opportunity to develop your audio/visual career in an in-house campus environment. Expect to be at the forefront of delivering quality productions in lean team setting. Individuals with a neck for growing their AV technical expertise while working with multi-cultural users should apply.