You are here
This position is now filled
B2B Marketing Associate, Regional Exposure
- Exposure to APAC, Europe & America markets
- Progression into Senior Associate within 2 years
About Our Client
Our client has global presence in business leadership and corporate conferences around the world, in cities such as Singapore, London, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Sydney and Toronto. With a strong brand name in the market, the company partners with reputable professional associations and prestigious universities such as ACCA, Harvard University, Stanford University etc to develop top quality executive education courses and business conferences. They are currently seeking an ambitious and intelligent Marketing Associate to joining the growing marketing team.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Associate will be responsible for all marketing strategies and activities for the conferences and executive education events in multiple countries. Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the generation of marketing collaterals, event website and database segmentation,
- Executing marketing projects, including running multiple campaigns concurrently and working closely with the team
- Reviewing marketing campaign results and ensuring that campaign is on track
- Partnering clients directly to address program / event inquiries and build client-centric relationships
- Building new marketing channels, exploring and implementing new strategic initiatives
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have at least 2 years of B2B marketing experience, ideally from the events industry. You should also possess the following:
- Degree in business administration, marketing or other related disciplines.
- Hands-on experience in execution of marketing and communication strategies, including copywriting
- Excellent communication and writing skills, with an eye for details
- Strong organization skills with the ability to manage all ongoing projects
- Good level of ambition to take your career to the next level
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to take on an exciting B2B marketing position with regional exposure in APAC, Europe and the Americas at an early stage in your career. You will work in a high-energy and ambitious team of marketers who are passionate about the marketing. In your position, you will also take on a client-facing role and speaking with C-level executives from across the globe. This role is suitable for an intelligent and driven individual with a strong passion for marketing. The right candidate can expect to progress to a Senior Associate level within 2 years.