You are here
This position is now filled
B2B Sales Manager
- Speak directly to C-level contacts
- Great autonomy in business development
About Our Client
You will be working for a top European firm specialized in connecting C-level executives of global companies with service providers through exclusive networking events in more than 10 countries across the Europe and APAC. With a strong history and brand name in Europe, our client organizes close to 200 niche events every year, bringing together more than 20,000 business leaders and creating business opportunities for both parties. The firm has set foot in Asia 2 years ago, and they are now looking for an entrepreneurial minded sales manager to start building sales in Singapore.
Your main tasks are:
- creating new business by acquiring new clients and selling solutions to the existing accounts.
- prospecting, contacting and meeting potential clients to closing sales and maintaining customer relationships.
- helping the ICT Solution Providers to reach their target groups and the right investors through our service concept. Your work is supported by marketing and - functions providing prospects and leads.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have:
- 2-5 years of B2B sales experience
- genuine passion for sales and drive to be a top performance
- motivation and ability for building new business in Singapore from scratch
- consultative approach to sales, with curiosity and ability to listen
- great communication skills with ability to convince and influence clients
- experience and networks in the ICT sector will be appreciated
- excellent English is required for this position. Mandarin, Malay or Tamil skills are considered as an advantage
- team player with positive impact to the company culture
What's on Offer
The right candidate will have the opportunity to join a growing international organization with plenty of opportunities for eventual regional responsibilities. You will receive training by experienced experts at the beginning of your employment, and also continuous training and further development opportunities throughout your career path. Our client has been awarded as one of the top employers to work for in Europe and has a strong corporate culture where everyone work together towards sales targets. Your success will also be rewarded with generous incentives upon achieving your sales targets. This role is suitable for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit and confidence in his/her own business acumen and sales capability.