You are here
This position is now filled
Billing Manager (Law Firm)
- Excellent exposure to business partnering
- LSE Listed MNC
About Our Client
Our client is a leading UK MNC in the legal services industry which is recognized as a global market leader across the continents it operates in. With a listing on the London Stock Exchange they have a turnover of over 2 Billion Pounds and a an employee base in the north of 7000. They are one of the largest players in Singapore market and due to the revamping of the finance team, they are looking for a Billing Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, you will be spearheading some very critical/business oriented changes to the team which will allow you to work on billings for the business operations in the region. In addition, you will be advising the partners on the pricing as well as looking at profitability scenarios to assist the business in driving growth. This role will also allow you to analyze the current billing information as well as preparing the budgets.
The Successful Applicant
To apply, you should have:
- Degree in accountancy/ACCA or a relevant qualification
- At least 3 years of experience in billing with a well reputed MNC ideally in the business services industry
- Outstanding communication skills with strong business acumen
- Being able to business partners the various functional heads on finance and accounting matters
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to step up into a business partnering, advisory role to the business. It comes with ample opportunities to get involved in the strategic and other business decisions.