You are here
Business Analyst - Top Tier Japanese MNC in banking industry
Overseas training opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a fast-growing Japanese MNC based in Singapore. Japan is the HQ globally. The core business is to provide system operations and management for major Financial Institution and Data Centers. Our client also have subsidiary in Indonesia and Myanmar.
- Working with IT planning & design team technology to further translate the business requirements into technical requirements.
- Working with end-users to understand the from perspective of effective and efficient system development.
- Translating end-user requirements into proper Business Requirements Documents
- Collaborate with technical teams to resolve system issues, making sure all issues are addressed effectively and timely
- Participate throughout the system design, communication with users, user acceptance test, troubleshooting and ensuring that the system is built and implemented in accordance with the end user's requirements.
- Work with other divisions to create a seamless end-to-end process covering all aspects of each banking process life cycle
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Business, Finance, Computational Finance or Computer Science
- 5 years' work experience in Banking Industry with vast knowledge of banking processes, e.g., treasury, equity, etc.
- Vast understanding of Banking IT systems
- End-user focused and high responsibility
- Good communication skills for presentation & reporting
- Able to translate end-user's requirements to system requirements
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Project & time management skills
- Japanese speaking is a bonus as you may need to liaise with stakeholders from Japan
What's on Offer
- Central Location
- Overseas training opportunities
- Monthly dinner
- Good benefits: AWS+performance bonus
- Stable and fast-growing business