You are here
This position is now filled
Business Development Representative - Enterprise SaaS
- Enterprise Software firm with a global presence.
- Permanent position with commission structure.
About Our Client
Our client is a cloud computing company with an expanding global presence. A leading provider of everything-as-a-service cloud computing, including ''Platform as a service'' (PaaS) enterprise service management software across different disciplines. Our client delivers services at record pace and is looking to grow further in Asia hence their search for a new business development representative to join the team.
- Establish, develop and grow new business relationships.
- Generate demand for solutions and services through a mix of inbound calls and outbound prospecting within the assigned territory
- Identify, develop and drive joint solutions around pain points that are incremental to our client and partner revenues
- Manage sales funnel and progresses against quota by ensuring pipeline is at a multiple revenue target level, and forecasting accuracy is within an acceptable range
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in business, computer science or a related field.
- At least 2 years experience in Sales or Business development.
- General understanding of Information Technology and SaaS offerings.
- Proactive and entrepreneurial
What's on Offer
You will be working with team orientated colleagues from different parts of the world in an international environment where the team is of great importance and you will collaborate in generating leads. You will receive a competitive compensation package including health care benefits and 20 days of annual leave. This role is suitable for someone who is aspiring to develop into a leadership position within the next 5 years. You will Manage your Asia pacific wide territory client base and continue to build on a strong current portfolio and existing client relationships.