You are here
Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst with a global luxury brand
- Opportunity to learn Innovation technologies
- Dynamic and fast-paced environment
About Our Client
Our client is a Singapore based leading Retail Group with multiple luxury brands. They also have whole sales and warehouse in Singapore with stores.
- Work cross-functionally, consulting with end users on business needs, translating business needs into analytics/reporting requirements, and interfacing with IT department and the end user to ensure successful delivery of end user reporting and analytics needs.
- Design the conceptual, logical and physical data models necessary to support the analytic data requirements. It also includes design, implement and provide timely and accurate management reports (Dashboard) and performance scorecard (KPIs)
- Migration an old BI system to a new platform.
- Design and develop applications on an as-needed basis in VB.NET, Web services using MSSQL databases.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 2 years of experience implementing data warehousing job such as MS SQL / DB2.
- Strong foundation of SQL and noSQL systems, making use of the appropriate technics in order to constantly improve performance in analytical environments.
- Able to translate business questions in data requirements.
- The candidate must have experience with programming language such as VB.net
- Self-motivated, fast learner, detail-oriented, team player.
- Knowledge developing analytics reports with tools like MS SQL reporting will be a plus.
- Experience in ERP implementation will be advantage.
What's on Offer
Dynamic and fast-paced environment
Opportunity to learn Innovation technologies in Business Intelligence Field
Central Location ( Near MRT )