You are here
This position is now filled
- Fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Located in the West
About Our Client
Our client is one of the dominant platform providers in Asia for online PC and mobile digital content. Headquartered in Singapore, the company serves millions of users around the world.
You will be part of the People Search function and help attract graduates from the top universities to join the company. The job includes strengthening and establishing the client as an employer of choice and working with the various university career centres to carry out employer branding activities. You will be responsible for the end-to-end recruitment processes of the company's student and graduate programmes.
The Successful Applicant
* Bachelor's degree with 2nd upper honours
* Thrives in a dynamic, fast paced environment
* Enjoys working and communicating with different stakeholders
* Takes initiative and able to demonstrate hands-on execution
* Prior HR experience not required
* Fresh grads or candidates with less than 1 year of experience are welcomed to apply
What's on Offer
This exciting role allows you to learn and grow with a rapidly expanding company and to showcase your people management skills. You'll be able to work with a innovative and diverse team and be exposed to various learning opportunities.