You are here
Change Management Specialist
- Change Management Specialist
- 1 year contract with leading brand
About Our Client
The company has more than 300 stores worldwide and is one of the market leaders in terms of it's brand. The offer a wide range of products which are enjoyed across the globe.
This is a newly created role to support the implementation of a new HR system and the selected candidate will play a key role in driving and facilitating this project in the company.
Other key requirements include:
- define a change management strategy for the APAC region which is aligned with the objectives of the project
- create change plans which are in line with the strategy
- oversee the implementation of the plan across the APAC region
- ensure stakeholder engagement
- lead the project training initiatives
- work with local offices to train and coach on the new system
- be the bridge between the project and the business operations
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in the role, you must be willing to take up a 1 year contract and fully commit to the project. Other key requirements include:
- at least 5 years experience in a similar role
- degree qualified in HR, Business Administration
- experience managing large projects and meeting deadlines
- strong communication skills and ability to influence stakeholders
- knowledge of HRIS systems
What's on Offer
This is a unique opportunity to spearhead a change management project that will shape the future of the company's business operations.