You are here
This position is now filled
Cloud Sales Consultant
- Key role in Singapore
- Continuous on the job training
About Our Client
Our client is seeking an experienced sales professional to join their team and lead the business expansion by selling cloud services to new clients based in Singapore. This is an outside sales role responsible for driving new business in mid-market companies.
Our client is a professional cloud consulting company. As a Managed Service Provider they aid small to medium size businesses design, deploy, monitor and Preserve services in the cloud. Our client uses technology to empower their customers to accomplish their goals such as fast-tracking their business growth, bringing more value to their customers and creating efficiencies for their internal teams. Our client is looking for a sales professional that gets technology. You will be working with prospects and clients to identify opportunities to use Cloud Solutions to solve problems and objectives. You will guide clients to the right solutions by optimizing Cloud pricing and performing Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) Analysis.
- Maintain high activity levels including client calls, meetings, and networking events
- Bring positive energy to all opportunities and challenges
- Manage sales funnel from prospect to proposal to delivery
- Maintain weekly and quarterly agendas with transparency to other stakeholders
- Leverage the internal technical staff to develop powerful proposals
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or IT or a relevant discipline
- At least 3 years of outside sales experience
- 3+ years experience selling IT services to medium sized companies
- Proven experience building business through new account acquisition
What's on Offer
Our client offers you the opportunity to continue to grow and develop your IT sales career by providing you with in depth training on key concepts, including: cloud computing, cloud application development, infrastructure, services, common solutions, migration, security and compliance. You will be working with prospects and clients to identify opportunities to use Cloud Solutions to solve problems and reach objectives. This is an excellent opportunity for you to get visibility on the Singapore market.