You are here
Compensation & Benefits Executive
- Leading luxury retail company
- Hands on exposure to Compensation & Benefits
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading luxury retail company and was founded more than 60 years ago with a strong history of employing the best talents from diverse backgrounds. The company is present in over 35 countries around the world with more than 10000 employees globally. With it's APAC headquarters set in Singapore, the local HR team are currently partnering with us to search for a well versed compensation and benefits specialist to join the team.
Reporting into the HR Manager, you will be the key personnel leading the annual salary reviews and helping to develop compensation plans that are competitive and equitable to help increase employee satisfaction and retention. You will be conducting job salary bench-marking, preparing headcount and mobility reports and also and making recommendations based on the results to senior management. In addition, you will also be designing and evaluating the employee's benefits programmes, liaising with external vendors for payroll checking and ensuring the programmes are cost-efficient aligned with local law and regulations. As and when is needed, you will be taking on HR BP duties and help to manage staff grievances and concerns.
The Successful Applicant
* Minimum 3-5 years of Compensation & Benefits work experience
* Well versed in C&B Practices (i.e. Job Grading and Evaluation, Salary Structures) and HR reporting
* Highly meticulous and analytical with good attention to detail
* Great interpersonal skills and is a team player
* Thrives in fast-paced and dynamic working environment
* Bachelor Degree in Finance or Human Resources ideal
What's on Offer
An excellent opportunity to be a part of a well known luxury retail brand that has global presence and recognition. You will gain the chance to work in a family oriented team setting that values open communications and increase your exposure in the field of compensation and benefits. The company is well known for its strong affiliation with the best HR practices in the industry and would be an excellent place for HR enthusiasts to learn and grow in a regional space.