You are here
Compensation & Benefits Specialist
Newly created position
Specialist Compensation & Benefits role
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned global leader in the logistics industry from Europe that have established a strong presence here in Asia. With over 4000 employees in the region, the company is poised for growth and have embarked on exciting new projects this year. They are now searching for a specialist within Compensation & Benefits to take on a newly created position within the company.
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will be the subject matter expert on remuneration matters, promotions, job design and classifications of the firm. You will be the key personnel leading the annual salary reviews and help develop compensation plans that are both competitive and equitable that will help increase employee retention. Your duties will include job evaluation and recommendation exercises, job salary bench-marking, preparing Compa-Ratio reports and making recommendations based on the results. You will also be designing and evaluating the employee's benefits programmes, liaising with external vendors and ensuring the programmes are cost-efficient and aligned with local law and regulations.
The Successful Applicant
* Minimum 5 years of Compensation & Benefits work experience
* Stable career with high volume organizations a must
* Familiar with different survey methodologies
* Well versed in C&B Practices (i.e. Job Grading and Evaluation, Salary Structures) and local employment laws
* Highly meticulous and analytical with good attention to detail
* Bachelor Degree advantageous
* Excellent time management skills and ability to stick to strict deadlines
* Great interpersonal skills and is a team player
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a company that places a high emphasis on its people. You will be working on large data sets utilizing sophisticated system tools and increasing your specialization within a highly sought after field.