You are here
This position is now filled
Corporate Secretarial Manager
- Excellent Growth Potential
- Leading F&B Brand Name
About Our Client
Our client is a strong brand name within the F&B industry in Singapore, they have recognition across the SEA region and are currently experience rapid growth in their Singapore office.
As Corporate Secretarial Manager you will be the only person seated within the team in Singapore and will need to be comfortable in working independently. Your duties will be a variety of taking care of all the board meeting notes, minutes takings, filings, documentation and administrating the procedure of public listing companies.
The Successful Applicant
- 4-6 years relevant experience
- Must be ICSA qualified or currently pursuing ICSA
- Experience handling public listed companies
- Exposure from the F&B industry will be an advantage
- Strong business acumen
- Team player
- Documentations exposure is an advantage
What's on Offer
The exciting opportunity to join a strong brand name within the F&B industry and watch it grow to a larger competitor within the industry throughout the next few years.