You are here
Customer Service Executive - 12 months contract
Immediate requirement to join a global player
12 months contract possible extension
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading brands in Healthcare, headquartered in UK, they have expanded their business across the globe and are well established in Singapore. Partnering with Page, they are currently looking to expand their Customer Service team.
The position is available initially on a contract basis and will support business critical tasks including:
- Deliver excellence in Customer Service and support internal client enquiries
- Liaise with different internal stakeholders with high efficiency and professionalism
- Assist in the planning and execution of client events
- Cover regional business and work with global clients.
- Assist with other ad hoc duties as required
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in the role, you should have at least 4 years experience in a similar position and be willing to commit to the duration of the contract. Other key requirements include:
- Degree qualification ideally within Finance, Business or Marketing
- Detailed oriented
- Great communication skills and ability to coordinate well with team members.
- Ability to muli-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Longing for new knowledge.
- Capability to learn and adapt very quickly.
- Good initiation and driven working attitude.
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a growing business with a global presence.