You are here
Customer Service Manager - West/Permanent Role
- Located in the West
- Permanent Role
About Our Client
Our client is a well known name within the food processing industry. They have a strong presence in Singapore with a growing customer service team.
- Ensure the efficient and effective operation of the customer service function to meet Asia Pacific business objectives.
- Ensure customer orders are processed in a timely and accurate manner and within the regulatory framework adhered by the company.
- Manage orders processing, invoicing and on time in full deliveries according to customer requirements.
- Ensure invoicing and deliveries are conducted in accordance with Company guidelines, regulatory requirements and to agreed service levels.
- Support post-sales activities including timely notification of customer backorders / delivery issues and take appropriate actions.
- Stakeholder management. Work in tandem & effective liaison with the commercial organization to ensure programs & KPIs are updated periodically to the key stakeholders to each country & region.
- Provide feedback to management on customer concerns and issues that may impact organizational performance in terms of sales / service / finance.
- Ensure committed deliveries are met and work closely with sales team to meet targeted sales goals.
- Supervise and manage the CS team in conjunction with Management & company guidelines.
- Assess staff competency level, plan the training and development needs of staff.
- Provide feedback and on the job coaching. Ensure that the training plan is executed and monitored.
The Successful Applicant
- Atleast 5 years of relevant experience in an MNC handling customer service or operations in a similar capacity
- Ability to influence and negotiate at all levels coupled with strong problem solving and high level reasoning skills
- Excellent commercial and customer service focus with drive and initiative
- Fluency in written and spoken English to liaise with customers across different markets
- People management experience
- Experience within the FMCG industry is an added advantage
- Prior experience in tele-sales is an added advantage
What's on Offer
The exciting opportunity to work in a high growth MNC as a Customer Service Manager. You will play a key role in processing customer orders as well a training the team under you. They are looking for motivated individuals who are keen to contribute to their accelerated growth.