You are here
This position is now filled
Data Analyst (China market)
- Central location
- Good career progression
About Our Client
A listed company, our client is one of Asia's largest retail investment companies with presence in more than 20 countries. They have a fun and dynamic company culture with a great team-based working environment. With a strong focus on the local and Chinese market, they are now looking for excellent data analysts to analyze business data on the Chinese market.
With a couple of headcounts open, our client is open to hire both fresh graduates as well as more experienced candidates with 2-6 years of relevant working experience.
Reporting to the VP, the scope of this role focuses on the Chinese market. Your responsibilities will include collating and analyzing business data to identify key trends and patterns, helping to develop algorithms and business systems/processes and preparing reports and presentations on analytical insights. You will need to handle some reports written in Chinese as well.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, you have:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science/Statistics/Economics/Mathematics from a reputable university
- Experience in programming in VBA, R, Matlab/Octave, C++ or Java
- High proficiency in using Excel
- Familiarity with tools such as Tableau and Qlikview
- Ability to speak, read and write in Chinese in order to analyse documents and data written in Chinese
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to move into an analytics role within a top notch company. You will work in a fun and dynamic working environment in a central location. You will also enjoy a good remuneration package and an excellent career progression.