You are here
DevOps Systems Engineer - IT Security Brand
- Permanent hire
- Cyber-security industry
About Our Client
The client is a market leader in the cyber security solutions space. With over a decade of market presence, the client has grown tremendously and currently has a respectable portfolio of Fortune 500 clients whom they are working with. Aligning with their success, the client is now hiring for a DevOps Systems Engineers to join their established technical solutions team.
- Provide DevOps support and maintenance for existing server infrastructure (including Linux/Unix/FreeBSD hosts, backup/storage systems) and network infrastructure (including network devices and security monitoring).
- Ensure that existing systems/networks are operating optimally; responding to critical incidences.
- Provide disaster recovery/BCM support.
- Recommend and improve on existing security solution offerings.
- Ensure that documentation and compliance policies are adhered to.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree & above qualification in computer science or an engineering related field of study.
- Minimum 4 years supporting a large-scale IT infrastructure environment.
- Strong experience in system administration for Linux/Unix/FreeBSD.
- Strong coding/scripting experience in C/C++, Java, Bash, Ruby Python, Perl etc.
- Familiar with server automation programs like Chef/Cobbler, Ansible or Puppet.
- Japanese language skills would be highly advantageous.
- Prior knowledge in PKI or cryptographic development would be highly advantageous.
- Excellent English communications skills to liaise with clients.
What's on Offer
The client offers you the opportunity to join the booming cyber security space with an MNC brand like themselves. Expect to be exposed to a proactive learning environment that challenges your skill sets while catering solutions to the various infrastructures of your clients. DevOps engineers seeking to grow their career portfolio and expertise working with Fortune-500 clients should apply.