You are here
Digital Marketing Specialist, Media Broadcasting Giant
- European market leader in pay TV programmes
- 360 marketing role with focus on digital & mobile
About Our Client
Our client is an international broadcasting giant with a strong presence in more than 200 territories and a diverse portfolio of well-known brands and channels. Over the last few years, the business has doubled its portfolio, with a focus on factual, lifestyle, sports, entertainment and kids' genres. As a forward-looking organization, our client has also been making headway in the digital and mobile integration to enhance direct viewer relationships and to provide advertising partners with innovative solutions. As part of the expansion plans, our client is now looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join the International Advertising Division to further enhance their brand name and market awareness.
Supporting the International Advertising Division and the larger marketing function within the organization, the Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for:
- Online lead generation through conversion of web, email and social media traffic, optimization of landing pages and eDM campaigns etc.
- Managing the paid and organic search strategies, including SEO/SEM, PPC and programmatic display, for all digital content
- Developing online content and planning the digital marketing calendar to drive leads, subscribes and brand awareness
- Working with other business teams including the Marketing, Content, Communications and Social Media teams to enhance overall marketing productivity and efficiency
- Managing the external-facing websites and ensuring timely and accurate updates
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have at least 3 years of marketing experience, ideally with digital exposure. You should also possess the following:
- Degree in business administration, marketing or other related disciplines
- Hands-on experience in execution of digital marketing strategies, including SEO/SEM, PPC and programmatic display
- Strong understanding of the latest trends in advertising media / broadcasting environment
- Analytical mind with capability to assess business problems and recommend strategic solutions
- Proficiency in in Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, CMS and Google analytics
- Excellent communication and writing skills, with an eye for details
What's on Offer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading broadcasting giant with multiple recognized brands and channels under its portfolio. You will be exposed to a diverse portfolio of clients, including direct advertisers and media agencies as well. The company prides itself as an innovative organization with a dynamic, entrepreneurial and youthful culture. You can expect a flat hierarchy modelled after tech start-ups in the Silicon Valley. This role is suitable for a bright marketing candidate with a keen interest in the media industry.