You are here
Digital Sound Engineer - Global Electronics Brand
- Permanent hire
- Multi-industry exposure
About Our Client
The client is an electronics MNC with its businesses well-rooted in multiple industries. With a well-established client base in the APAC region, the client is now looking to hire a Digital Sound Engineer to lead and support its local managed services team.
- Provide pre/post-sales technical support with Live sound systems in a managed services environment
- Design/implement audio projects using softwares (i.e. EASE, AutoCAD etc.)
- Lead technical team in audio equipment installation/set-up and maintenance
- Gather user requirements pertaining to live sound, digital mixing and speaker systems
- Work closely with project managers on audio solutions and project documentation
The Successful Applicant
- Possess working experience with Enhanced Acoustic Simulator for Engineers (EASE) and/or AutoCAD, SMAART etc.
- Preferably diploma and above qualification in an audio engineering-related field of study
- Minimum 5 years in audio engineering support - preferably in Live sound mixing, speakers, and digital mixing systems
- Good communication skills in liaising with end-users
What's on Offer
The client is offering you the opportunity to increase your commercial audio-visual industry exposure through a managed services environment. Audio engineering individuals who seek to exercise their technical and grow their functional skill sets should apply.