You are here
Enterprise Account Manager - Telecommunications
- Opportunity to have international exposure
- Best telecommunications company in Asia
About Our Client
Our client is a global telecommunications services provider that continues to expand across Asia.They specialize in providing customized advanced data services and managed services solutions for companies across many industries. They are looking to add to their growing Asian Sales team.
- Identify and secure business opportunities to build pipeline and achieve revenue targets.
- Create and develop your own portfolio of key accounts within local companies and MNC's
- Be an expert on the telecommunication solutions space and understand the competitive landscape
- Drive the entire sales process: prioritise and target top accounts, identify solutions, and close the sale through contract completion
- Work closely with senior management to develop sales and marketing strategies
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or a related field
- At least 3 years' experience in Sales, preferably in the B2B telecommunications industry.
- Strong knowledge of IPLC, IEPL, MPLS IPVPN, IP related products and ICT Solutions/Services such as IDC and Call Centre businesses
- Fluency in Mandarin will be an advantage due to the client relationships you will be managing
What's on Offer
Be part of the best telecommunications company in Asia of this year where the priority goes out to great corporate governance. You will work closely with senior management on a periodic basis to review and analyse results in order to plan and strategize for the future. This is an excellent opportunity for you to get visibility with the leadership group.