You are here
Executive Assisant to CEO
- Well-known International Organization
- Fast-paced environment
About Our Client
A international organisation that works with different governments and their projects across regions for sustainability and health related projects, one of the most successful and respectable international organisation in APAC region.
*Assist Regional CEO in managing his calender and arranging travel schedules
*Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analysing information; initiating telecommunications.
*Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences,
*Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
*Maintains a high level of confidentiality
*Dealing with expense claims
*Dealing with internal and external stakeholders
*Organize board meetings and regional events from time to time
*Ad-hoc administrative duties
The Successful Applicant
* At least 5 years of work experience in an administrative function.
* Experience in working with people of various cultures in an international setup.
* Very well-versed with MS Office applications, especially excel, word and PowerPoint.
* Good planning and administrative skills.
* Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
* A good team player with problem solving capabilities.
* Independent and willing to take initiative.
* Meticulous and well-organised flexible and independent, able to work under very fast paced environment and under stress
* Able to multi-task under tight deadlines.
What's on Offer
The opportunity to be part of a dynamic working culture along with great learning and development opportunities within the firm. The firm offers competitive remuneration. You will be also working with very good and respectful role models.