You are here
This position is now filled
Executive Assistant / Administrator
- Outstanding International School
- Career Challenge and Growth
About Our Client
The school has grown extensively this year and due to an expansion of their facilities and a subsequent increase in enrolments, they are looking to add extra support to the school's leadership team. The school has a strong reputation amongst other leading International Schools and is renowned for it's academic, sporting and cultural successes.
The successful applicant will be able to work in a fast paced atmosphere and previous working experience in an International School environment will be highly regarded. Under the direction of the School's Director, the executive secretary will perform a variety of important administrative responsibilities to relieve the Director of handling details and to ensure the even, efficient operation of the leadership offices. Furthermore, the applicant will manage all calendar and schedules, resolve scheduling conflicts, support internal and external contacts with issues in the Director's absence. They will also be able to tend to the needs and priorities of the school leadership team and confirm the suitable information/materials are accessible for conferences and on site / off site meetings.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 4 years experience in Executive Assistance / Administration
- Demonstrated skills in working within school environments; office procedures and organisation; word -processing; composition; managing time and scheduling meetings.
- Credible experience in either 1 to 1 support roles or team support roles in a fast paced setting.
- Warm and engaging personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have outstanding organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail
- IT savvy
What's on Offer
A chance to work for a reputable and strong International School
Contribute to the full school environment
Opportunity to support a driven and highly determined leadership team
Excellent re numeration and benefits package