You are here
Executive Assistant for Luxury Brand
- Exciting Luxury Brand
- Strong Growth Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational European based luxury company with an expanding presence in Asia. Having had a successful presence for over 15 years, they are considered a market leader in their field. A top end client base here in Singapore is continually drawn to the quality and unique branding of what they can provide.
Your primary responsibility will be to plan and manage the coordination of the CEO's busy schedule and to ensure operational effectiveness, focusing on communication between the staff and the CEO. This is a full spectrum EA position and you will need to lead and communicate with a small head count in the Singapore office. Your duties will include the following
- Local and International appointment scheduling
- Travel Arrangements in a busy 1 to 1 support set up
- Management of all Calendar
- Direct and communicate with the Singapore office
- Lead a small team of employees
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in support of C-Suite level
- Able to manage the communications between the CEO and lead small teams
- Has worked with in a very hands on, demanding EA role
- Flexible and comfortable working in a setting with high levels of change and ambiguity
- Can think fast and independently.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Great team player attitude
- Highly proficient communication skills in both Mandarin and English for communicating with clients.
- Desirable experience in fashion / luxury but not a must.
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to join a newly set up company here in Singapore that is bringing in a highly valued and sought after product line and service to Singapore and Asia. As you will be managing the full spectrum of EA responsibilities, you will be an important and critical part of assisting the business forward while being able to work with a small yet expanding, internationally branded local team together with a driven and successful CEO.