You are here
Executive Assistant - Pharmaceutical (Central)
About Our Client
Our client is a well known Pharmaceutical brand located in the Central area of Singapore. They have a long standing presence in the APAC market with a focus on rapid growth.
- Provide administrative support to the Regional Management team
- Planning and organization of events including product launches, conferences and off site meetings
- Assisting the team with travel planning & booking, visa applications
- Expense management, cost optimisation and claims processing
- Organising meetings locally, regionally and globally
- Monthly and weekly reporting
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations
- Logistics arrangement for quarterly workshops and training seminars
- Working closely with assistants from other offices worldwide
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned include assisting the office in all daily administration and operations matters such as filing, data entry, provisioning of office supplies.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma in Business Admin or equivalent.
- 5-7 years of work experience in an admin function.
- Experienced in working with people of various cultures in an international setup.
- Prior experience in events management within the pharmaceutical space is highly preferred.
- Familiar with MS Office applications.
- Good planning and administrative skills.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- A good team player with problem solving capabilities.
- Independent and willing to take initiative.
- Meticulous and well-organised.
- Able to multi-task under tight deadlines.
What's on Offer
The exciting opportunity to join a growing Pharmaceutical MNC that offers attractive benefits and good work life balance. The role works closely with the Regional Management team with regular events management and office administration as well.