You are here
- Central location
- Great Learning and development opportunities
About Our Client
A top-tier pharmaceutical firm, well-known across the globe, with presence in 50 different countries. With their current growth across the region, they are looking for an experienced executive assistant to join the team
- Assist Regional CEO in managing his calender and arranging travel schedules
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analysing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences,
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality
- Dealing with expense claims
- Dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Organise board meetings and regional events from time to time
- Ad-hoc administrative duties
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent.
- 8 years of work experience in an administrative function.
- Experience in working with people of various cultures in an international setup.
Familiar with MS Office applications.
- Good planning and administrative skills.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- A good team player with problem solving capabilities.
- Independent and willing to take initiative.
- Meticulous and well-organised.
- Able to multi-task under tight deadlines.
What's on Offer
The opportunity to be part of a dynamic working culture along with great learning and development opportunities within the firm. The firm offers competitive remuneration along with excellent benefits