You are here
This position is now filled
- Fast - Paced Company
- Lively & Energetic Environment
About Our Client
Our client specialises in the after sales support of Hi-tech audio and visual equipment. They have a 15+ years presence in the Singaporean market and are recently looking to expand their business operations to align with the growth in demand they are having for their products and solutions.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing and established brand that is one of the leaders of their space in Singapore. As the Executive Assistant, you will report to the Company Founder and Managing Director for this prominent local, fast- paced & growing electronics company. You will be providing them support 1 to 1 and will oversee all correspondence in emails, presentations, meetings and appointments with clients. You will coordinate all travel, appointment scheduling, client interactions and events. You will work closely with the MD to help with the business process and company operations.
You will also serve supporting the strategic planning and execution of projects, conference and sales activities. Furthermore, you will monitor progress of projects and assignments allocated to staffers and follow up on mandatory weekly & monthly reports to be submitted to the MD from various Department Heads.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 2 years corporate administrative/secretarial working experience
- Minimum local Diploma in Business Admin or equivalent faculties (business secretary studies)
- Meticulous and high level of responsibilities
- Strong command of English - In both spoken and written (fluent and professional corporate language)
- Robust skillsets in Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Words, Excel)
- Able to work in a dynamic environment
- Friendly & outspoken personality
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills
What's on Offer
Newly created opportunity to make your own
Strong Brand name
Fast Growing Electronics Company
Huge Opportunity for Growth