You are here
- Stable MNC
- Work Life Balance
About Our Client
Our client is a well known name within the Manufacturing industry with operations in over 35 countries worldwide. They have a long standing presence in Singapore and offer attractive benefits.
- Provide administrative support to the Regional Director
- Assisting the team with travel planning & booking, visa applications
- Expense management, cost optimisation and claims processing
- Organising meetings locally, regionally and globally
- Calendar management for Head of IT
- Monthly and weekly reporting
- Preparation of PowerPoint presentations
- Office management - staff on-boarding and off-boarding
- Invoicing and Purchase Orders
- Working closely with assistants from other offices worldwide
- Supporting Local security team
- Travelling across the region to attend meetings
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned include assisting the office in all daily administration and operations matters such as filing, data entry, provisioning of office supplies.
The Successful Applicant
- Diploma in Business Admin or equivalent.
- 4-5 years of work experience in an admin function.
- Experienced in working with people of various cultures in an international setup.
- Familiar with MS Office applications.
- Good planning and administrative skills.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written).
- A good team player with problem solving capabilities.
- Independent and willing to take initiative.
- Meticulous and well-organized.
- Able to multi-task under tight deadlines.
- Open to overseas travel occasionally due to business needs.
What's on Offer
The exciting opportunity to work for an establish Manufacturing MNC as an Executive Assistant to the Regional Director. They are located in the West and promote work life balance along with attractive benefits.