You are here
- Excellent Opportuntiy
- Strong and Established Law Firm
About Our Client
Our client is a strong and established legal firm. The Singapore office works with the firm's regional network of offices in APAC and have built a reputation as a highly respected brand.
As Executive Assistant to Partners, you will be in charge of organising and coordinating the schedules and travels on their behalf. You will have full autonomy to manage their timings accordingly and will be the direct point of contact for the Partners.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum GCE O Levels or private secretarial certificate or equivalent
- Able to handle general business correspondence professionally and work under pressure
- Secretarial experience from a law firm with a stable track record
- Detail-oriented and well-organised person who is strong in paperwork and documentation management
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office application including Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Experience in serving Partner(s) is preferred
- Flexible and adaptable candidates with a strong motivation to learn.
- Culturally be able to fit into a global environment
What's on Offer
An optimistic career with a highly respected law firm that has an attractive remuneration package. This will be an opportunity to continue your career and align yourself with a firm that promotes stability and success.