You are here
F5/Network Engineer - Global IT Solutions Brand
- IT security industry
- Excellent learning opportunities
About Our Client
The client is a Fortune 500 MNC in the IT solutions industry. With over 50 years of corporate success, the client is now at the forefront of providing the latest IT security solutions to their business partners; hiring for a F5/Network Engineer to join their local technology team.
- Provide post-sales technical support on all F5 (BIG-IP LTM & GTM) and network (CISCO & Huawei) infrastructure.
- Work closely with the service delivery manager - providing solutions architecture & implementation.
- Manage existing IT projects based on client requirements.
- Serve as the subject-matter-expert for the F5 and network solutions.
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful application for this role, you need to have:
- Diploma & above qualification in a computer science-related study.
- Strong working experience on F5 BIG-IP Local Traffice manager (LTM) & Global Traffic Manager (GTM) platforms.
- Prior experience troubleshooting for CISCO and Huawei network devices.
- Minimum 5 years of experience providing technical support on IT infrastructure; possessing basic knowledge on IT security.
- Good communication skills in liaising with project stakeholders.
- Singaporean citizenship.
What's on Offer
The role of the F5/Network Engineer offers you the opportunity to develop your technical expertise and the potential to be cross-trained in various network security solutions. Experienced network engineers keen on both technical and project work should apply.