You are here
This position is now filled
Finance Analyst - 6 months contract with a MNC
- Well known brand name with international presence
- Candidates would be required to join immediately
About Our Client
Our client is a listed American MNC, leading in production of Consumer goods. They are currently growing in Asia Pacific at an impressive rate, and are looking to expand their finance team.
As a Finance Analyst you will be a core member of the finance team, involved in business partnering. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Reporting directly to the Finance Controller and working closely with the department heads of different BUs
- Analyzing current and past financial performance, and preparing reports and projections based on this analysis
- Feasibility analysis of new projects and analysing variances
- Preparing the balance sheet, cash flow budgets and management reports
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant you should possess the following:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance or relevant discipline OR is a certified member in CPA/ACCA.
- You have to obtain a minimum of 4-6 years of accounting experience in Retail/Trading/FMCG industries.
- You need to be able to work independently under pressure.
- Ideal candidate has to possess strong analytical skills
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with a well - known brand
- Candidate required to start work immediately
- Attractive renumeration