You are here
Finance and Administrative Accountant
- Listed MNC
- Excellent work life balance
About Our Client
Our client is a US listed company in the FMCG space. Since their inception more than 30 years ago, they have been the leading company which specialises in manufacturing as well as distribution of various luxurious fragrance brands. they have grown in size globally and is now looking at increasing their operations in the South East Asia region.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be involved with full spectrum of Accounting, which will includes full sets of accounts, management reportings, as well as payroll and admin related matters. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the business and to drive changes within the company.
The Successful Applicant
To apply, you should have
- Degree in Accountancy or ACCA
- Experience with full sets of Accounts, ideally in a smaller set up
- Able to read and speak mandarin as you will need to review contracts in Chinese
- Good communications to speak with stakeholders of varying levels
What's on Offer
Our client offers an exciting career where you will have the opportunity to work closely with the business and make impacts to the company. Our client provides a conducive and dynamic working environment where you can expect to progress your career in.