You are here
This position is now filled
Finance Executive - Leading legal firm
- Excellent career progression
- Good training and development
About Our Client
Our client is a leading UK law firm which has a very strong global presence. They specialise in up to 5 different sectors and are well renowned for being able to deliver top notch legal advice and support to their clients. Due to their entrepreneurial mindset, the company still has ambitious plans to increase their operations in the region.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be involved with end to end billings for the business operations, and will have the opportunity to advise your internal stakeholders on very complex billing matters. You will also have the opportunity to support the Finance team in other areas of Accounting including AP, Ar and GL.
The Successful Applicant
To apply, you should have
- Degree in accountancy/ACCA or a relevant qualification
- At least 3 years of experience in billing, ideally in a legal or professional services company
- Outstanding communication skills with strong business acumen
- Being able to business partners the various functional heads on finance and accounting matters
What's on Offer
Our client offers an opportunity to join a leading international law firm. The company is growing aggressively in the region and you will have the opportunity to grow professionally with the company