You are here
Front End Developer - One of the largest Global Media Group
- Good opportunity to invlove in mobile/web -based adverstising projects
- Working with Creative team with passionate and enthusiastic members
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the largest media group over the world with the most complete ranges of platforms: TV, Magazines, Digital Marketing and Channels.
Client has many products and brands, reaching out to virtually all adults in Singapore every week.
- Develop functional and appealing web- and mobile-based projects with creative team (including HTML5 banners, websites, Flash out of home apps, advertising units, dynamic HTML infographics etc.
- Build reusable code and libraries to facilitate future use
- Ensure and promote technical feasibility of UI/UX design and best practises
- Develop clean, accessible mark up according to the latest web standards
- Create cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms
- Help and advise project managers with client's digital requests.
- Work with third party vendors on various web projects and code implementation
- Keep an eye on the latest trends and technologies to help boost development efficiency as well as engagement with viewers.
The Successful Applicant
- Knowledge of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator), to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Relevant Degree/Diploma and samples of work is required.
- Knowledge in Flash and an interest in advertising are highly desired.
- Past experience developing for advertising and marketing clients and projects is ideal.
What's on Offer
- Exciting opportunity to involve in mobile/web -based advertising projects ;
- Working with Creative team with smart, passionate and enthusiastic team members;
- Fixable and dynamic working environment and great benefits provided;
- Continues technical training opportunities ( Local and Overseas );