You are here
General Office Administrator
Exciting opportunity with a well-known startup
About Our Client
Our client is a Asia Pacific based financial advisory firm that provides multi-level services to companies and individuals. Our client is one of the few entities that belongs to a bigger Financial Advisory group. The type of service my client provides is focused on offering financing services to Small to Median Enterprises via online platforms.
This will be an Office Administrator role. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Giving general office administration support to the teams, including sales / finance / as well as general office team.
- Assist in scheduling meetings, appointments
- Attending enquires when needed via phone calls
- Arrange office maintenance services such as telephone/computer, etc.
- Ad-hoc duties
The Successful Applicant
This will be a general Office Administrator role for a fun-loving start up environment and we are seeking candidates who meet requirements below:- Out-spoken and energetic candidate who likes start up environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum 2 -3 years office administration experience will be an advantage
- Degree holders who wants to pursue a career in the office administration space are encouraged to apply
- Good IT skills - MS office and comfortable with advanced IT systems
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunity to join a exciting International Startup company with great regional exposure and career progression. You will be working together with resourceful seniors that can give you guidance. You will have a good remuneration and get a good amount of exposure to the financial advisory industry. The company culture is very dynamic and IT-savvy, you should be expecting to work in a flat-structure company where you can engaged yourself the most within the organisation.