You are here
This position is now filled
Global Enterprise Account Manager - Telecommunications MNC
- Voted top 20 employers to work for
- Voted best enterprise service 2016
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest global MNC Telecommunications services providers. Their core focus is to provide advanced services to allow organizations to stay agile and competitive. By providing excellent services they were voted best internet service provider for over 5 years in a row, this has allowed clients across many industries to do more with less.
- Identify and secure business opportunities to build pipeline and achieve revenue targets.
- Create and develop your own portfolio of key accounts within local companies and MNC's
- Be an expert on the telecommunication solutions space and understand the competitive landscape
- Drive the entire sales process from end to end: prioritise and target top accounts, identify solutions, close the sale through negotiation and contract completion
- Work closely with senior leading management to develop sales and marketing strategies
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or a related field
- At least 3 years' experience in Sales, preferably in the B2B telecommunications industry.
- knowledge of IPLC, IEPL, MPLS IPVPN, IP related products and ICT Solutions/Services such as IDC and Call Centre businesses
- Strong track record in sales with successful global accounts enterprise solution selling experience
- Extensive experience in selling and supporting the deployment of large systems in a telecom and data center environment
What's on Offer
Join of the best enterprise service company of this year where the priority goes out to empowering employees to work more flexibly and efficiently. You will work with an excellent sales force dedicated to drive revenue but at the same time make it fun. Together with a leading team you will review and analyse results in order to plan and strategize for the future. This is an excellent opportunity for you to also get visibility with the leadership group.