You are here
Hybrid Accountant - French MNC
- Meritocratic career progression
- Work with a highly driven team
About Our Client
Our client is known to be one of the largest sports retail. They are a multinational company with a global footprint over 50 countries and are a market leader within that space. They are expanding rapidly and partnering with us, they are looking for a highly motivated Hybrid Accountant to support their regional team in Singapore!
As the Financial Accountant, you will be in-charge of the full sets of accounts and you will be required to work hand-in-hand with the Finance Manager for reporting matters. In addition, you will be responsible to prepare budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis. You will also be exposed to business partnering with other business units and get involve in decision making. Depending on your skills and strengths, you will have the flexibility to rotate into a scope that best fits you once you are assimilated in your role.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate, you should possess:
- Qualified Accountant - Degree in Accountancy from a reputable institution and/or CA/CPA/ACCA
- Experience in full sets of accounts and exposure in financial analysis
- Proficiency in ERP system and excel
- Business partnering skills is a good to have!
- Prior experience in External Audit with Big 4 is an added advantage
- Passionate in sports!
What's on Offer
This is an unique opportunity to join a top notch multinational to further enhance your accounting career. In addition, this is also a great opportunity for you to be closer to the business, develop business partnering skills and get to work with a dynamic and multicultural team!